Why Ello has opted for FortiClient as your new Endpoint Protection
Your endpoint (Workstations, Smart phones) protection plays a vital role in providing a layer of protection against the ongoing ever-increasing Cyber-attacks. Our concern in your security against malicious attacks, trojans, hacks and viruses is always at the top of our high priority list.
As you are aware, we break down our Security Solution into 5 Key Aspects:
- EXTERNAL NETWORK PROTECTION – FIREWALL
- SERVER PROTECTION – SECURITY PROTOCOL [AUTHENTICATION]
- DEVICE ENDPOINT PROTECTION – ANTIVIRUS
- EMAIL PROTECTION – MIMECAST
- USER TRAINING / AWARENESS
“Today we are focusing on the endpoint protection. In simpler terms, endpoint refers to your laptops, workstations, smart phones, tablets etc. Pretty much all the devices that the people of your organization use daily.”
To date we have been extremely successful in providing you the protection you need, by using a product you are well known to, called ESET Antivirus. While this product has done very well over the years, we must consider what the latest best offering is and the long-term vision thereof.
- When comparing ESET product offerings with FortiClient there is a clear indication that FortiClient is a superior product.
- With Price being an important factor, with this move we can save you 5% on your annual cost.
- Most importantly to why this was chosen by Ello as the better product, is the serious risk of what is going on between the endpoint device and your internal network.
Let us explain why FortiClient will allow us to integrate external network protection (being the firewall) and Device Protection (Antivirus) creating an internal network security layer. Providing a combination of Antivirus, secure VPN, External firewall protection and internal Firewall protection, we can clearly see the risk areas gap now closed and secure. This was not the case when we had separate products from different vendors.
Why this is important to you The reason this is so important is because not only does it allow for better performance by using less resources and running smoother, but also the level of security improves significantly now that both protection levels integrate into one central technology. Nothing can slip through the cracks between the network and endpoint device (workstation) anymore because it now becomes one solid flow of information and protection. Communication between the firewall and endpoint device adds a new more secure security solution.
NETWORK PROTECTION – FIREWALL
+ DEVICE PROTECTION – ANTI VIRUS
= COMPLETE PROTECTION
WHAT IS THE COST?
- No additional costs! We will only move you over to FortiClient when your annual ESET Antivirus renewal is expiring. This means that you will not be paying any more then currently budgeted for. In fact, we have negotiated a 5% discount. So, we are happy to say that you will be getting more but for less money. I am sure you are happy about that ?
- Our team will be in contact when your renewal us due, so relax we got this covered.
A combination of these excellent tools and our ongoing research ensures we have your back, hey that’s what a partnership is all about right?
Author: Garry Cahay – Ello Technology’s Visionary and Founder